The Good Will aims to build a space and culture that cultivates creativity and entertainment. With this site, we can offer a more accessible and personalized Good Will experience.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure you fully understand our practices in relation to your Personal Information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do we use your personal data?
We collect IP addresses and email addresses that can give us access to information such as your name, age, address, interests, credit card information, banking information and more.
We collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide and operate our online services
- To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our services, based on your preferences and experiences
- To provide you with ongoing customer assistance
- To be able to contact you with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To help us update, expand, and analyze our records to identify new customers
- To offer contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits
- To analyze our performance and marketing activities
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data through the following site interactions:
- Credit card information shared at checkout
- Online forms
- Opt-in pop-ups
- With every visit, our site collects your IP address and location
Do we share your personal information?
Our site uses Meta Pixel. This code can track conversions from Facebook ads and re-market to you if you take action on our website.
We do not sell your personal data.
If you provide your email address to us, we may email you for the following reasons:
- Regular email newsletters
- Transaction updates
- Policy updates
We will not contact you via phone or snail mail unless clearly specified.
If, for any reason, you don’t want to be contacted by The Good Will, you may opt out of having your information collected at any time.
Choosing to opt out may affect your site experience. For example, products or deals relative to your location or demographic may not be disclosed. This will not affect your ability to access public Good Will content.
Redress and Security Information
Your financial information is a sensitive topic, and we have security measures in place to make sure it is protected when using our site.
If you feel your privacy has been violated by The Good Will, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, please do not provide any information on this Website.
If your likeness is captured in any content published on our site against your wishes, and you would like it removed, please contact us at email@example.com.