This site offers users access to creative entertainment in various forms, e-commerce of branded merchandise, and information on all events pertaining to The Good Will Social Club.
You may not use our services if you do not consent to these terms.
You should keep all personal data you provide protected and safe, and only allow people you trust to access your website settings. The information you provide to us must be your own.
All activities that occur under your use of the website are your responsibility.
The following site uses are prohibited:
- Leasing, selling, copying, sublicensing, transferring, or assigning any information, intellectual property, goods, or services provided on the site
- Using the site for any illegal purpose
- Gaining unauthorized access to the company's data or the data of other users
- Altering, modifying, adapting, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or hacking the company's intellectual property
- Altering or modifying another website to falsely imply that it is associated with the company's website,
- Using or exporting the company's information, products, or services in violation of export laws and regulations
- Violating anyone else's legal rights (for example, privacy rights) or any laws (for example, copyright laws) in the user's jurisdiction
- Using the website or the company's services to transmit content that could be deemed unlawful, threatening, harassing, racist, abusive, libelous, pornographic, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate, including any messages constituting or encouraging criminal conduct
- Breaching, or attempting to breach, the website's security systems
- Failing to ensure that all end users of the site are at least 18 years of age or older.
Content and Ownership
All rights, title and interest in and to the site content, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, methods, products, algorithms, data, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to The Good Will.
If your likeness is captured in any content published on our site against your wishes, and you would like it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes & Updates
We hold the right to make changes to our services or to these terms at any time.